April 14, 2008

Let Dear Jane Begin!



Went to sit on the couch with my Gw tonight to listen to an instrumental Cd...and was dreaming...and saw a priority envelope on the couch...in the semi-darkness!!! WHAT IS THAT!!! OOOH!!! I ran to the other room for more light and here I am!! It was my fabric to begin my Journey!!!....I must equate this to the sweet pioneer sisters we must share our hearts with when they selected what they would take on the "trail" with them!!

My background will be Dargate Prussion Blue-Gemstones in Blue..I thought I would reverse the look light mixed with all colors on the dark...we'll see!!.. OOH!!!

I have sweet baby Cora tomorrow so we will be cutting our first pieces out for Sweet Baby Jane~!! Cora will be 2 in July and already walks around with the tape measure around her neck as she jabbers and clucks!!.....like they say..."I'll be back!" with my first attempt for needful opinions!!! Quilted Blessings and also for a long time ahead..Blessings in Pieces!!! Kari

1 comment:

Anina said...

I'm SO VERY EXCITED for you! Yay!