August 20, 2008


Time is running out of summer! I am still busy preparing for the Blueberry Festival that hits our town next weekend over Labor Day..it is our first year so we have no idea what to expect but right now I am finishing up 20 crib and youth quilts on the longarm...they bind them all...I have 12 large quilts ready to bind also, so needless to say! I will be all "bound up" in a few days...my wonderful daugher in law has been make the cutest little children aprons and baskets...it is her first summer with her new sewing machine and she is a natural seamstress. My daughter in Ohio has a stack of aprons for us to come and pick up...mom and daughter aprons..I can't wait to see them...we are going to relax for an evening and swim at a motel and then head back to more sewing on Saturday and then days of marking and setting it all up for 500000 folks to stream by my little vending area!....yea, Wow!..how do we get ourelves into these things?..haha
We have also been enjoying the Olympics..makes a great combo..late night sewing and watching the kids make us "proud"..we don't forget our soldiers either...all they do for us to enjoy our life here in America...God Bless them all!
Quilted Blessings! Kari
back to Jane in Sept...I may have found a few here that want to start a group in our area..that is Exciting!!!...

No comments: