March 29, 2013

Daffodils

Just gorgeous, so real you want to pick them!!
Notice the green backing and quilting
I was humbled to receive this Doll Quilt today from my partner Brendalou at  Scottie Dog Quilts.  She put so much labor of love into this Daffodil Delight Quilt!! I LOVE IT!!  I just entered into paper piece quilting a couple of weeks ago and so I KNOW how painstaking it was to make this precious Doll Quilt . Thank you Brendalou, if you stop by!! Thank you for sharing with me your Daffodil Blessing...  I posted it also at Doll Quilters' Monthly ,
 I am just speechless!!
May you all have a blessed Easter with family and friends and live in the Resurrection Peace and Joy Christ provides us.  Quilted Blessings!!
 Life Time Verse fits how I feel today....  Psalms 37: 4,5
Karen
Even a Quilted Magazine was Added



No comments: