July 4, 2013

Happy 4th!!

Wow, can it be.....the wheat is getting cut off....my hub and I have a joke....he said since he was a kid on the farm that it seemed when they harvested the wheat and baled that the summer seemed almost gone....so he points in the Spring at the green, beautiful wheat fields....then it slowly turns yellow...and we drive here and there and sometimes...point at the fields....thinking...oh my, time is flying....well, it is getting harvested now and soon baled...so summer seems to be going fast but I would not agree it is almost gone!! I have not even started to can or freeze yet....want to put up things this year....but!!....yikes!!!....now when the locust start their serenade summer WILL only have 6 weeks till fall.......OK!! STOP you say....
gorgeous colors
I am going to share a sweet Aussie sight that I visit when I can....she is just lovely...and as the years have gone by she has grown into quite a business.....now she even has developed a new line of fabric for.....you guessed it....our sponsor of Stamp It Up Blog Hop....Red Rooster!!.... she is heading to the USA right now to set up at a Quilt Convention.....but she shared her new line just before taking off...so just visit her link and enjoy her work.....you will get hooked, promise!!! Helen at Hugs and Kisses
Have a safe and blessed 4th of July Celebration....we head to Winona Lake tomorrow night with our sons' family to celebrate!!.....for now, Quilted Blessings!!! Karen

No comments: