August 5, 2013

Back to School

The time is nearing....all the Grandys are heading back to school; if not this week it will be this month.  Even College Gals are heading back.  Our Grandgal in Maryland has a FULL load this semester, including Arabic.  It is her goal to learn it and use it!  The Grandgal in SC is going into Public Health and hopes to work in preventing diseases.  We are so proud of them.  We have one Grandson and he thinks he will probably be a teacher, kids hook onto him like a magnet!!  He loves it!....our other grandgals are in Preschool, Elementary, Middle School and High School....They just keep growing and make us so proud as Grandparents (Dobbie and Papa)....so we got a few more times with them before they head back; going to Ohio next week and we were in Bloomington last week. 
I have prepared my first class that I will offer in my Little Quilt Shop....Square in a Square...it took me all day to make it up and then finish up the small pattern called Constellation from Jodi Barrows instruction book of the basis technique that she developed along with her rulers.  It works...and I think beginners will feel so good about perfect points, etc that they will be able to achieve with her teachings.More tomorrow about the class, for now....Jodi 
More Funny Summer Fun!

Grandson in the Center...just a cool guy!
Just check-out
hot summer day at the creek



Jean Pocket (her kids played in those jeans at the McDonalds behind her!)

Pockets Galore!

Yep our Chickens are Contributing!!

Laugh....I thought I would die!!

No, it is at a Nursery!

Bathing Beauties' at the Reunion...so cute

Just Funny Faces!



Right now, I must clean up my fabric "sawdust" and head out to make tacos....hungry Quilters here. WE had a great summer! Hope yours also was great!!  Quilted Blessings!  Karen

No comments: