August 10, 2013

Intense

My son just shared this on facebook....it is funny because I don't spend time on facebook much.... but I was scouting around for a recipe and you know how you get "side tracked"?....anyways I caught my sons' post.... I will probably tweet this article....I see how these technologies are forcing us to fall in step and I thank the Lord for "family tech support!"
....but I quilt and my hub builds things....invents things........and we do other things with our hands....I am going to learn violin, he is going to blow on the trumpet.....and I must spruce up my piano keys with my sweat.....we were raised that way....using our hands.....that is cool for us....and just imagine if we could tap into the folks below that are using their hands on the internet or on devices to use their hands too in the "old ways"...what a different world we would be going into, I don't mean to cut down the generation that thrives on these devises .....:)....so.....enjoy the info...and don't get too overwhelmed....it is out of control!!....
 So, plan for my day?.....Cutting out my Swoon Quilt to teach in my shop using Bake Shop fabric from Lori Holt today and making an Apple small quilt wall hanging for my daughters' 5th grade class.....I really just YELLED that!! we are so elated that she landed a teaching job....she will be awesome!!....busy Mom and teacher now.....God Bless You Leah!!......Quilted Blessings!!  Karen
Check this out! One Second Designly

No comments: