November 14, 2013

Half Square Triangles Conquered

 Hello!!!
Goldilocks and the Three Bears are done and ready to ship to the UK....along with two Christmas Mug Rugs with Children in Black Silouhettes....love them!! Want to do more!!  Goldilocks was fun to do and her face is just so sweet too!!  I can't attach pictures as my I Phone Camera lens got scratched and my photos show the affect of that....that explains my poor photos in the recent past that I have posted.....I apologize!!....so when I get the money to purchase new insurance (argh!)....you will have to wait on that!!.....I did find this great video though on something I think You NEED for your accurate quilting pieces...I can not wait to send for it myself!.....
Our son did well with his hemodialysis on Tuesday....he goes again for 5 hours today (that includes travel time and waiting his turn)..he is tired afterwards and takes a good nap then he is ready to go for a day or so until the next treatment....his abdomen finally feels better; we all figured out he had a bug that day...as I came home and have been sick for a couple of days now....he was just so afraid somehow he still had affects of peritonitis.....now his concern is keeping his tunnelled catheter on his right chest sterile and covered!!....it goes to his heart....it is the fastest way to start hemodialysis but it has its precautions for sure!!

Have a blest Quilting Day!! I am cleaning and then starting "something" on my longarm......I will give you a peak.....well, when I get my Iphone fixed!  It is all in a "day" as my Mom use to say!!
Blessings!!  Karen

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Glad your doing some stress relief! I keep your family in my prayers!