December 15, 2013

Quilt Pins and Charms

Love Normans' Paintings!!
New Find.....I just have to share...as it is Christmas and you might be looking for just a small gift for someone special...or another Quilting Friend....or in memory of that Quilter?....anyways here is a link to a terrific site....Pin Peddler....and today it is free shipping on a 10$ order....there are quilting lapel pins and also charms....I made a set of earings with quilting charms on them by purchasing the "make your own earings" with 2 charms.....I sent a thimble to my daughter in honor of Grandma Abby, my mom, who quilted up a storm while she was a living earthly soul....now she is living in Heaven....and I also sent her a school house lapel pin seeing that she is now teaching school and it was also my first favorite Quilt Block!!....So, have fun at little expense today.....and you can not beat free shipping this time of year!!....It is just today....

No comments: