August 5, 2014

Right Hand Man

I ran into this wonderful devotion this morning....after being blessed last night with Anne Voskamp.....and then, today, Proverbs 31  is filling....... and is
Proverbs 31 Ministry
just a unique online source of strength. I am stumbling over my words today; please bear with me!! 
  Being Real and True and going on and going on is a goal that I am "learning" to practice and rest in each day.
 Also, a special  Bible - Retreat  is also coming soon, feel free to check it out!!  If you love the Mountains in NC as much as I do, it would be a REAL TREAT!!...

 As far as Quilt retreats go,  The Janiac Retreat in Shipshewana Indiana would be so much fun!  It is near by. :)

Such a good good morning....after I read abit and if I hurry and deep clean today, I can longarm later, since it is foggy now and rain is promised later in the day; aw!! can't stain today....booohoooo will have to quilt!!.......

HEY!! Just found this link too, it's an online seminar with Mary Fons of Fons and Porter...it is an hour long and 20$ for the session....it is Aug 21st so sign up soon....I want too...will let you know if I do it.....sounds fun an inspiring....as you can see I need lots of that!!  find Mary here..... Hey Quilty ...... Just Fun!!


    BLESSINGS!!!!

No comments: