September 15, 2014

Loving It!

When life settles down a bit I am going to try this  Quilt As You Go .   
Contented
It is with Cori at Lets' Eat Grandpa.  The name really caught me as we use to call our Grandpa to supper atleast 15 minutes ahead of time....He had to take off his cap (I have hanging in the hallway on a hook) and scratch his head...put the cap back on...and "maybe" head to the back laundry room to wash up to eat.  He lived across the street in his own little home, but weeded our gardens and ate with and was always helping us with homework at the kitchen table....then he would put his cap back on and head home to sleep.....eat Breakfast at home...and return to help Mom with the 3 little ones she had born to our family in her 40's, make us 8....
Anyways!!.....the tutorial is great and I LOVE the way you just quilt it as you go, seriously....neat way to make hot pads...anything really that would come to your imagination!!.
We are heading to our son's in Bloomington tomorrow to take them out to supper and then run back home.....busy, busy!....everyone is busy!!

It rained all day today....OOOH, I smell popcorn popping...Hub just got off the phone with our son in Maryland....got caught up on all the Grandy news and he and his wife's.
I rejoice in Threads and Fabric and the satisfaction and contentment I find in Quilt Creations as
I share this calls colors and stitches in the photo above!......God bless!!!

1 comment:

StitchinByTheLake said...

Thanks so much for this link...I'm going to try it! blessings, marlene