February 15, 2015

Ultimate Stencil

Sharing is what Quilter's seem to do best!!
Cindy Needham's work on Pinterest

We share laughter and sadness.

We share our lives together; stitched with friendship and love.

Even if we are online Quilting friends and so far, have not sat in each other backyard "gardens".

But it is always a future goal!!

So, today I share this link to Cindy Needham and her Ultimate Stencil.  There are video's at the
bottom of her new designed "page"....I am in her classes on Craftsy.....and she is a special guest on
The Quilt Show with Alex and Ricky soon.

You can see her gallery at Pinterest.

 What would life be today without this page?!!...Pinterest that is,,,wink!

As long as this is a SHARING day please take a moment to watch Lynette Anderson using her Apliquick  tools.......yes, I joined her BOM for this year on The Quilt Show.....it promises to be a shared journey too!!



and bias Strips made "easily"!! 



Blessings!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that redwork embroidery. Beautiful. Right now I hand and machine quilt. Someday I hope to have a long arm.

Karen said...

Thanks Amy! I can't wait to get my longarm back up!!