July 20, 2015

We Have A Candidate

Our Grand Gals.....xxoo
We have a Candidate for President!!.....you have to enjoy and smile a bit
with this photo of our youngest Grandies as they went to Washington this
Weekend......

HOLD ON!!! Sweet Caroline is COMING!!
These photos say it all!!!.....Run Girls Run!!!.......We need you!!!!

So, now.....on to my Farming....I am at 78 acres and need 104!!......so gee whiz I had to order
my fabric from Etsy!!.
Pam Kitty

Lecien Old New 30's

Tanya Walen
So, there you are....fuzzy pics but Strawberry Blossoms Merchantile  won't mind....she has alot of sweet fabric on Etsy that I used on this Farmer's Sampler...I am using small small scraps of my previous purchase of fat quarters so!!!.....had to "water" my fields!!!
Now you have a hint of what my FW is all about.....like I said, to honor my Mom's love of pastels..and her growing up years during the time that Farmer's Wife Magazine was popular....it turned into the Farm Journal in 1939....and we also had that coming to our homes where ever we lived as my Gramps came to visit us and he enjoyed that publication from cover to cover and over and over too.....
SO!!.....there is hope.....we have 9 Grandkids to prove it!! 
Gotta get a few more acres plowed.....excited to see the furrows almost plowed up!!.......we will be ready to "plant" soon.....

No comments: