August 28, 2016

Bound To Jane Baby

Jewelry?
Stacks of scraps
I am bound to bind Jane Baby....it is  very  good to feel she is really finished..... Finished is BETTER than perfect..........

Weekend....HOT.....Dry....heat....swimming....quilting.....
loving on our Golden Sunny Boy......Quilt Jewelry.

There was serious storms last week.....tornadoes with no deaths in Indiana
and Ohio....a miracle......and then flooding in NE Iowa....and flooding in
Indianapolis...so much rain....no where to go!!

Sunny Boy


Love Our Little Pool

Love quilts on frame before I unpin it!


begin the process of scallops

YEY!! it worked!!

To God Be The Glory!


Hope you connect or enjoy our video of The Village Church on Exodus....it is so awesome......

1 comment:

Val said...

Hey Lady!!! I am really trying to get back at blogging again. I miss all my blogging friends. I LOVE your blog!!!