April 19, 2008

Downunder


Here I go!! "Downunder" today!! After I check out a grocery place that a Mennonite family runs (we are all trying to save money,yes?) I am starting my "journey", I especially love the quilt that was posted yesterday here at Dearbabyjane! It would take alot of planning but it would be fun too! I like the softness of it..and then the striking contrast to at the sides...I had an eye exam yesterday and my macular degeneration has increased in my right eye and my left eye is "soft"...yes, I am taking vitamins and now I must be faithful to my "grid"...it is still in the dry stage...but you know! I must quilt quilt quilt!! and enjoy each sunny and grey day!! God Bless You if you read my little mind-teaser moments here at my Sweet Baby Jane blog...hey! hope to be posting pictures soon!! Quilted Blessings!!! Kari

No comments: