January 22, 2013

The Little Quilt Shop....with a Big Heart!

My favorite quilt, we call the Birdie Quilt.
Here is my quilt shop with 1800 Reproduction Fabric and 1930 Vintage. I can also hold a retreat for a group of 5 or less. Just let me know what you may want to plan. We will be able to house quilters overnight later in the year.
What a joy it was to quilt up these two quilts featured for these sweet gals in Virginia. Let me help you out by longarming a top you have finished. I can also "fix" together any kind of quilting lessons you may need. I do prefer Jody Barrows Square in a Square technique for blocks too. You will never look back and will love her technique for perfect points; no more clipped wings! Quilted Blessings! Kari

1 comment:

Karen said...

I just love Jodies'because you have a perfect point...some would say you use alot of fabric but you can use scraps, of course. I have the companion ruler and use it also but I am just so happy with my results with Jodie and her techniques. After you get use too her style it is simple so don't let it intimidate you either!!
Thanks!