March 12, 2013

LOVE IT!

I knew I would love the Liz's Gift in these two fabrics.  I love the feathered blue from the 1850 period of Reproduction fabric and the background is also 1800's.

Do you like the background fabric? I love that too, and think it  would work up into  a wonderful tote that I found at Fig Tree Quilts in the book  Fabric & Threads.
 I also want my Liz's Gift a bit bigger than the pattern that I am following; so, I have 2 more units of 8 blocks to sew up tonight.
 I HOPE to post the top together sometime tomorrow.  Can you say YUMMO with fabrics?  I also got the go ahead to offer Jodi's Barrows technique in my shop!
 It has been a good day!!

Well, girlfriends,  I just had to share this block, even if it was taken with my phone and by my mess!! Enjoy!!  Quilted Blessings!! Karen
Oh, by the way have you looked for the Comet?

No comments: