April 22, 2013

Take a Walk.....let the Sunshine In!!

Ready to go to Canada
Painting Blue Shelves...yummo
Flick Chicks.....:)
It is always such a great feeling when a project is done and ready ahead of time!!  Since I have retired from nursing and I sew every day I can say, I have done that a few times now!!  I am in a blog this week of working with pompoms...I decided to do something on an apron, so I could also use the project.  It won't get alot of laughs but it WILL get alot of use by ones that visit my kitchen.   Can't show it yet though....not sure what day I will be participating in yet.  You should try blog hops....they are fun and you make new friends.  I also am in the Doll Monthly group....a partner each month to make a Doll Quilt for and get to know a little of....it is sweet, but I can't show that either, since I just sent it to Canada :).....fun!!!.....love those Canadians!!  So, I am not sure what to show right now.  I do have my 2 grandgals photo quilt tops ready to longarm....and I am still making roses for my younger grandgals quilt....need 50 more.....so gee!! I guess I will send you a SMILE!!.....a quilted for weeks smile....and peak at our chickies...we have 13......and my shelves!!! I love them!! I also painted these recently....my HUB is a sweet man to me!!....and now they have to cure for another week before I can place my plates, cups, etc on them.......Blessed!!!  Hope your day is too!!  Quilted Blessings!!

Quilted Blessings to All!!



No comments: