May 3, 2013

Fear=Paper Piecing?.....Not! Now!

Girlfriend!
 Do not have fear!! I did for years....so silly!!.....now that I do it!.....I am working on a Doll Quilt doing paper piecing this month, so I thought I would share Quiltys' 2 part video...she is so sweet!....Marianne Fons daughter....Fons & Porter...aren't they just the best!!  So, enjoy the videos, you need to watch both!!......





Calling Them.....Let's Play House Sis!

I call this pattern  The Meadow....LOVE IT!

Pattern is Wedding Bouquet....very nice!
I also was blessed and finished my 2 Grad photo quilts.....yeyeyeye.....now to bind them.....here is what we did!!.....shew!!.....lots of memories....and now I can put away  Lion King...and Beauty and the Beast.....their fav movies when LITTLE!!!......
Have a Blessed Day!! God is so very good to us....the world is Filled With His Glory....Quilted Blessings!!  Karen

No comments: