May 12, 2013

Iron Me Surprised!!

You know God can come around that blind corner and give you the BIGGEST hug into your heart that takes you off your feet......I WON!!!.....and you can never know how much it lifted my right hand Ironing hand....my Hand that gets me everywhere!!.....It cooks, cleans, sews, writes, gives tender touches, hugs with its fingertips, plays the piano...and on and on.....I NEED my right hand and I NEEDED a new Iron.....my was at the leaking stage due to "dropping on the head" syndrome that I developed as a child....:)....is that called clumsy at times?.....So, I do thank  Madame Sam  for her generosity joining us to Reliable Corp.    And that is MY IRON !!!.....the orange one she shared with me...... will find a new home soon in my Quilt Shop.....and sewing area!!  as I said when I found out.....WOOOOHOOOO!!....
I love Orange!!
God also came around the blind corner for us 3 times years ago...when we were young....I am so blessed with three children...one girl and two boys.....all married and scattered....but my love for them is sent everyday to them on the wings of prayers....we are blessed with 8 grandgals and 1 grandson.....a day of counting blessings!!......

So, continue to have a marvelous Moms' Day if that is your case....however, you are connected to this day.....God Bless You....never take her for granted...she is a gift and all too soon God calls them home, as mine was September 23rd 2004....I miss her.....just who she was....and I miss our quilting talks...and all her contentment ......  Quilted Blessings!!  Karen 

No comments: