May 13, 2013

Naomi

Naomi Quilt
Tomorrow will be a day of prayers for Naomi, as they are already being sent up to the Lord. They will be taking, they hope, 90% of tumor near heart and also do a bone marrow biopsy....  She was diagnosed with a Cancer that strikes the young, usually under the age of 5 yrs old.  It attacks the nerves as they are underdeveloped or in some stage of development.....neuroblastoma.... it usually starts on the Adrenal Gland or Abdomen, they found none in her Abdomen with tests so far.....she just wasn't breathing normally last Thursday.....now the Giant that needs slayed in their lives entered into their knowledge....the little toddler...precious in the Sight Of God.....so we pray....and as quilters what do we do?.....we make Quilts....and in this one we put verses of love and healing from God for her.....we sent it off today.....Cuddle Me Quick.....Quilts.....is what I am calling my children in need quilts....I decided to start making them...small ones, to have on hand for times as these..Praying For Naomi
Cats' Paws Pattern



Just a Fun Pattern


I also finished up my Doll Quilt for my swapping partner this month from California....she loved modern and grey and modern fabric, so I hope I "got it"....by George.....Doll Monthly
Well, now that my quilts are all done....well, I am binding the grad quilts yet and the Rose Garden Quilt....but I am going to clean clean clean my Quilting area in our walkout basement and get my Longarming.....Let ME Finish your Quilt....sign in the yard!!....



California or BUST!

Back....fabrics today are so pretty, right?
Did you ever get the impression that I am addicted to fabric and quilting and that it is my therapy for anyone!! ......  Oh Really?.....
Quilted Blessings and Hugs......Praying......Karen

No comments: