July 22, 2013

Quilting Is My Music; Come Dance With Me

Precious!!
Always Precious!!
There is a song about Jesus being my song and He is....and music runs thick in our family....the love of it!!....and my son the producing of music.  We had our 5K walk and it was fantastic...the family gathered close to 800$ so far for them....he is now going to get blood work once a month now for the Transplant process...he has a very good prospect for a good match now.....Thanks Be to God....
The reunion was sweet....I think a time of reconnecting, of course, and some good healing.....my sister 9 years younger than I (born while in 3rd grade on a snowy December day and her birth was announced to us over the PA system by the principle that day!).....she went to continue to celebrate life in Heaven 4 years ago...we gathered in the Living Room where she "passed" at my sister 5 years younger than I home...and we celebrated her life again there....no sad tears....just happy.....she always loved butterfly's.....and so our "sisters" picture was around the butterfly on my sisters' fence that surrounds her beautiful pool
fun in the Sun!!
Sisters!
The pool was tremendously enjoyed by the kids.....we always have tons of kids and new babies to squeeze with an immediate family of 112 souls now.....48 attended this year...
My quilt Come Dance With Me Fons and Porter.....was a sweet event.....we figured everyone could sign a LP record on the quilt and write their favorite group and song......God is just so very very good.....all the time and EVERY TIME!!......
Sign Me Please!!
Now, on to quilting my Doll Monthly quilt of Baskets to send to Germany for July.....oops....yes , July is running away pretty fast!!   Quilted Blessings Everyone!!  Karen

No comments: