September 29, 2013

Combo!

Little Machine Quilt Stitiches
Mug Rug
It has been a combo time for us! We are building a porch over a deck off an upstairs bedroom..we think it will help this winter with some drafts....we have been staining the Koi Bridge, porches etc!! I would stain you if you came around I THINK!! :) ....and I have worked on my Swoon Barn Quilt Blocks...so we have been outside!!.....
I did finish my Doll Monthly swap projects today and will send them on the last day of September to my current quilting friend in Michigan.....my plan is to get a quilt loaded on the longarm soon and continue to get things ready to open up "the shop"....truly I am!!....we were just away from cabin for a couple years and now it demands we get it caught up outside....You know .....  LIFE!!!.....  Hope your coming October will be very positive and blessed!! Quilted ones from me....to you......Karen


Doll Monthly Quilt Swap

Upstairs Deck project

I know! it is RED!! be careful picking out stains!

Swoon Barn Quilt #1....three to go!!

No comments: