September 5, 2013

Try It!

Swoon Quilt
Quilting and Quilting some more!  Trying new wings in the longarm quilting world these days and finding it so much fun!  Trying to just relax and enjoy the process and pray it looks good when it is done!  In the last month I put together and quilted a Swoon Quilt....I do love the fabric I used from Lori Holt in it. It is a challenging quilt top to put together but please try it!! You won't be disappointed in the results....
 I also made a doll quilt with the same pattern and fabric for my Doll Monthly August swap.  I am just going to post my phone pictures and hope you enjoy them.  I love to quilt and would be happy to finish a top that you have completed!  Just email me.  Quilted Quilted Blessings and more!!  Karen

Circles and Circles!

Swoon Completed!!

Doll Monthly Quilt Swap

Close Up!

Apple Quilt For My Daughters , put magnets inside to stick on her metal desk.

No comments: