December 15, 2013

Fabric Pine Cones?......Wonderful

Wonderful!!
I am so thankful right now for  Aunt Reens' Place, and her tutorial on making Fabric Pinecone Decorations....I think you could use the bright new vintages that are so popular too, or the Reproduction 1800....either would float my boat...how about you?
This is something to do today.....
Tomorrow?....
I hope to audition my hanging quilt by our fireplace soon!....my handy hub just started working a new shift at the hospital and has a cold...so, yes, patience is a virtue....
I remember my Mom standing over my shoulder, as I was learning to sew....saying, Karen you must learn patience.....then she would sit down and undo what I had done wrong with me watching...I did learn and I think she was learning patience too....haha.!!.....

I am on her lap here....Easter I bet!.....oldest Brother is taking the picture....notice our new TV behind us....he told me that the clown on  Happy Doody Hour was INSIDE the TV!.....Oh, how I believed him!!
Quilted Blessings...we are blessed so we can be THAT blessing!....Karen

Its' So good!!

No comments: