April 7, 2014

Quilted JOY

I am so busy right now making new "dressings" for my windows
in the Great Room and Kitchen area.....Scarves, valances and
Tiers....I LOVE to dress windows....2nd to Quilting....
I decided to take a Quilting break before I dive into my Farmers'Wife Sampler.
Sad to say, when I took my CD out of the sleeve it was in 3 pieces.....Did
I just hear you say OH NO!!....that is what I said....it probably was damaged
in our move back to the cabin...OH WELL!!  Fortunately, I had joined
the monthly Farmers' Wife Sampler class on Craftsy....and I decided my
colors last night.

SEW!!!.....yep! that is what we do and lots of it here at my cabin.

Please enjoy this video from Quilted Joy....I love that gal....a single Mommy
with triplets has a longarming business.....if she can, we can ,right?.....
So, I advertised in our local paper starting on Saturday for 2 weeks for
Quilts To Longarm....  is that Pikes Peak or Bust kind of thing?   I am thinkin' so!.....

Oh, forgot to mention if you are wondering how to dressup your kitchen window and you
love vintage like I do.....go to Amazon....they have great vintage reproduction towels.....and
I found 4 feed sacs....(chicken feed ones)....to hang on a clothes line above my sink with, of course, the old fashioned clothes pins!!....



are you drinking java?......I am!!  Enjoy the film and get inspired!!

No comments: