April 30, 2014

Oh Fransson Quilt Along !!!

sweet little fingers and toes!!


Time to start our Quilt Along!! the Aviatrix Medallion Quilt with Elizabeth Hartman at Oh Fransson .  She did have some issues with her blog a couple weeks ago but she is ready to start now. So glad she was able to put it all back together.
  I am heading over to Ohio to see our Grandgal Caroline on Friday; her 2nd grade class is celebrating how their Grandparents spent their time in 2nd grade.  It should be fun.  I love children.....love love them!!  Yes you  know what room I was in!! ha
So, I will start this weekend.

As I said before, I stuck with the colors on her chart and quilt above.....it is just so perfect to me.
You can use whatever you want though, just give it a try.
.....God Bless You as you Quilt! 




No comments: