May 30, 2014

Not Forgotten!!

I imagine you thought I got lost or stolen....haha.....I did find myself again too....seriously...I have been so busy with the Aviatrix Medallion Quilt "ahead" that I did that-- I just let the blog "slip" a little.  I call my quilt Avy....I will post a picture as soon as I get it placed on my red loft wall....My Moms' name was Avy and the colors ended up reminding me of her and a Crayola Coloring Box....very bright.....I ended up quilting it with organic straight lines across....20 bobbins....yep....but worth the time and trouble...
  Anyways, I also have two Grandgals Quilts in the "make".....one is Bike On found in Fons and Porters magazine....it was a no brainer, very adorable wheels!!....but I did lay the "city" blocks the wrong way when I cut them out, so when I layed it out the city was sideways....so I had to cut and piece all of them together again....I ended up with a couple 2 inch pieces left...and when it is quilted I don't think it will matter or show much......then, for the other Grandgal the same age, 15,  I finally found the perfect style for my artsy/musical gal....the Urban Bead found at Sew Kind of Wonderful....I found the Muscial Serenade bundle on Etsy for that....I think, again the perfect "fit"...you know us addicted and seriously funny Quilters!!..
  So, long story, huh?....if you are still here....seriously! I understand....reading a gabbers' blog is not always easy!!!......I found a great Dresden flower pot wall hanging....I am thinking of doing it in pinks and girly colors for my 2 little Grandgals in Bloomington....now they need a "Bloom Where You are Planted" Pot for their wall, don't you think?.....
.Please enjoy! and Thanks for your patience....I am just a bit technically challenged....(don't laugh my closest techy Iowa friend!).....and I will figure out how to download my new camera pics onto photobucket too!!....
  You know I am much more close to my fabric and threads.....and, if truth be known, just a procrastinator with techy things......
Please have a very good Quilted sort of day!!....I hope you enjoy "good" fabric as much as I do and great ideas for that fab!!
  Quilt till you remember to eat is my Motto....and other "things".......Blessings!!!   Karen

PS I NEED HER IRON!!!!  Do You?

1 comment:

Onecapo said...

Hi nicce reading your blog