June 25, 2014

Risk? Nested

Nested Church Dash
We all hear about a risk taker...I have been staying away from posting my actual quilt pictures....I am being honest....I have a new camera and I do need to figure out my photo shop.....so here is my latest work....My Nested

Maddies Ride On

Organic LInes

Long and Hard Winter of 2014

Churn Dash is a bit crooked.....I did two...so i think I will try the paper piecing and see what happens this time.  I have started to longarm Maddies Quilt....it is just straight lines at different widths...I do like it on some quilts and especially teens....it is relaxing too....just walk back and forth....so! this is what I am doing....SMILE!! you are ON.. Candid Camera.....wow! where did that come from!!!....Have a risk taking day....Blessings!!!!  Thanks for stopping by too.....
One bobbin down and I suppose 7 to go.....
Staining....and Staining....not finished :0)
OH, the cabin?....it is my life....haha...to stain it.....so
I am changing the Dormers to the Green....in process
and then the logs?....yes, I am doing what I can reach....
It is all good..........Just wanted to share.....Quilted Hugs!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Was the long arm difficult to learn how to use? You have a beautiful cabin. HAPPY staining.