July 21, 2014

Color Me Yellow

Just Sharing some photos of what has kept me away from my longarm "Suziebell"

My soul mate Gary rests.  He has an undying devotion and love for me,  his family and Lord.  An Awesome, soon to be retired ER RN!!
....I also found a wonderful bag pattern on Swoon Patterns, Coraline Clutch.  
Please check out the photo of her clutch below....I have not made it yet myself.

I am just thinking that it was named after two of our sweet Grandgals, Coralynn and Caroline, and to be found on an online site named after my favorite pattern.. .Swoon. That was too sweet, not to share it with you!!

I almost missed drying these!!

Devoted!!

Hit by a Cheery Tree!!

I stain because I am!! summer 2014

Indiana Sunsets are ON Display!!

Coraline Clutch by Swoon Patterns......so far :)
 May your day be your favorite color..

 Let me know if you try the clutch pattern out and  how it works for you too.

             Quilted  Blessings!

1 comment:

Val said...

Love that clutch! Love your blog!