July 23, 2014

Hot Hexies

My Loft with new dressings....wink :)
My Suzie Bell is calling me!!
I came across this sweet and fun video with Elenor Burns called Hot Hexies. It is short and sweet.
  I do have some already cut Hexies from Bonnie and Camille and so it would be fun to put them together soon too.  You can find Hexie Quilt Ideas on Pinterest too.  I wish I were quilting right now....but with the 70 degree days I am going forward with my paint/stain brush!....we may even get to show the filled up Koi pond soon too....have to run to Pond Supply store today to get more 2 sided tape.....it is awesome for fixing holes in heavy vinyl pond liners....FYI ...wink!   Yes, after being involved in building this cabin with my hub for over 11 years now I have become somewhat of a DIY gal!!.....and it is OK with me!!.....it has been a great journey!.....Ok! I really want to finish my outside work so I can redeem the time again in Quilting....Have a wonderfully cooler than normal, Summer Day!!  Blessings!!!
Had to add this find too at....Scrap Book Girl  
From Scrap Book Girls


STAIN my trim!!....I will!!  I promise!!


No comments: