July 12, 2014

Trapunto?

Tell me the truth....do you trapunto and do you trapunto
feathers...and even backwards?.....Well, take a look at this video with Leah Day....it is short
and sweet.....

Trapunto

This  2nd video on hand quilting will "take you back"....Simply
Quilts with Alex Anderson..( 2011)....she is now on The Quilt Show if you weren't aware of that.....

I have to admit Every time I hear the music on these old videos I am with my Mom watching Alex!....Mom passed
10 years ago this fall.

Now, Please enjoy this video too... Try it you will like it!

 Hand Quilting

Have a blessed Saturday....promise of rain here so this stain-lady will be piecing......Quilted Hugs!!!

1 comment:

StitchinByTheLake said...

Very interesting - especially Alex's hand quilting show. I think I'd love to try that thimble! blessings, marlene