August 29, 2014

Angels' Pea Pods

 Today, I have more free motion videos to share by Angela Walters.

Pinterst: Angela Walters Freemotion
I am working on my House Fig Tree Quilt today.
It is going to rain for a couple days and my nieces son is coming for a couple days to spend time with
my sweet hub!!.....even if it raining they will have fun....
 Found Angela Walters Fat Quarters in her SHOP.....YUM!
outside doing things together.....

So! I will just longarm and since I made the Hugs Quilt top yesterday I have a bunch of already made HST to use in a small quilt top.....I am excited; it is my FIRST HST Quilt Top, seriously!!

For now, enjoy Angela! I always do!!!..........Angela's Blog





QUILTED BLESSINGS!!!!

Labor Day?........Quilting here.....!!



1 comment:

Val said...

I look forward to seeing your videos. On the road now. Quilts are gorgeous. Hope we get some rain too!