September 21, 2014

Bag Lady

I am just in that kind of mood.....I want to make a new bag.....and Craftsy.com supplied that pattern for just 1$.....you can't go wrong.
1$ Craftsy Pattern
  So, that is what I am going to do today; after I do my studies and then finish up a few "please organize me!" duties....I should be ready to roll into my bag project after lunch!....but really; why not bag it today with me!!....the Bag Ladies you could say!.....  another great "bag lady"....ChrisWDesigns  a great find for me today!!  Please Enjoy my new found treasures too!!

 If you are in a Big Bag It Mood like I am in!!

  Also a have to do:  bind my friend's quilt....a must !!

With a Scrappy Binding!!

Going to SC 
Let us just say....it is IN The Bag!


Go Girls!  You Rock!!








A Bonus!  Weave Your Sqaures
Moda Bake Shop Jelly Roll Rug

No comments: