April 19, 2015

Another Farmer's Wife.....wooohooo

The SCOOP!!.....
The Farmer's Wife Quilt Blog

This will happen in JUNE 2015; you can pre order it now on Amazon and also start or finish
collecting your 30's fabrics for the quilt now....there are 99 blocks and 99 letters to go with them..I
am seriously praying SOMEONE then gets her permission to make us paper piecing patterns for them
As this has helped me tremendously on my Farmer's Wife I am presently working; by joining the FW group on yahoo.  The paper piecing available there is awesome....I am now on the 54th block of the 111 needed to finish that quilt.  I am doing it in soft pastels in honor of my Quilting Mom Abby....she also made reproduction porcelain dolls for years.....miss her!!!
Take a breath Karen!

So! that is the scoop from A Quilting Sheep.  My sweet friend Amy!!.......enjoy her eye candy!!.....

BLESSINGS!! Quilted, of course!

No comments: