August 29, 2015

Farmer's Wife Seed Company

Farmer's Wife Quilted as an Family Heirloom
As usual, we are busy on our renovation and as usual I add Quilting
in the Mix....the Seed Package!!  Farmer's Wife.....Oh, what a 5 month
journey....learned to LOVE paper piecing with the 90 blocks.

I enjoyed quilting it too. Every Block is Quilted Differently....every other has a feathered edge....

My Mom, born in 1916, LOVED Pastels, Memory For Her Times

I just love these two Quilts!!


Then we REALLY needed to move my Suziebell into the back
bedroom where I have set up my sewing room....so!! she needed
"surgery"....Seriously....
Thinking......

Making Progress

Steel Surgery
.....ok, so,  my Hub and I are nurses.....anyways, my brilliant
Hub put his tools together and away he sawed....yep.....with sparks
at times. Don't worry, they were fine, no harm done.....then he used his Reciprocating
Saw!!...it worked.
 It took him 2 days to cut and weld and fix things
together....she was a 14; now she is a 10 1/2. Hey, in any "women's" book that
is a nice change!!  and she fits my Sewing Cave.....  HURAAH!!
Sweet!!!

Yes.......it is very sweet!!!

Enjoy my photo journey........

Next post?....sure, our new floors in and starting the 1930 FW Sampler...

3 done so far...99 needed......

The only cure for a Quilter like me is ....... more quilting.....therapy.....!!



No comments: