September 15, 2016

"Schooly"

Loving Cindy Needham's new Template
Part of quilting can be a ripping day.....not ripping my guts out with laughter....I have
done that in the past but not over quilting...heehee....
I was using yellow thread the other day on one row of my American Jane.....I had
decided on counsel with my friend Amy and decided to use different colors of thread on the
rows since it was a very "schooly" quilt....if there is such a word!!.....so the yellow
looked a little weird on some blocks but did I stop and use my mirror to see or investigate....
NOPE....I kept on quilting.....more rows, more colors.....I am half way done now
through 10 rows but I am patiently and with perserverence, as the Book of James
talks about, ripping out the feathered stitches......I am glad that I did not do the whole 8 blocks on this
row with the bad tension.
I am also glad that my Gammill is a faithful friend and I don't have this problem
very often....but once a year is enough for me!!.......

OPPS!!

RIPP RIPP RIPP......van winkle?
Now some cute pics of my son in Maryland as he opens his new wireless Bose speaker....he was 44 last week and he son was 20 2 days before his birthday.....and so you can see his son's reaction to
his Daddyo's gift from us......Our son also graduated from College with a BS in History in the Spring....so better late than never combo gift.....
He has shared that the speaker has made it's way around the house.....I hope he gets to use it too!!!.....we have one and it is awesome!!....
A speaker WELL deserved

Can I say MORE I WANT MORE!!
And then our son in Bloomington went to an IU Football game .....and they won!!.....so see you son in three weeks at the SHOE!!!......just sayin'
Oh by the way, son..remember when I Tebowed on your IU emblem.....Just sayin'.....
IU Football with the Crimson Quarry Spirit
and then last but not least my new Sketchers Quiltin Dog Shoes.......speaking of the Shoe.......
Love the Shoes!!

Thanks for stopping by....it is a good day to have a good day!!.....ripping or not!!




No comments: